terroristadub

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Shaolin Soul - Episode 2

1. I Hear The Love Chimes - Syl Johnson
2. Im Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down - Ann Peebles
3. Hard Times - Baby Huey 4. I Like It - The Emotions
5. I Keep Asking You Questions - Black Ivory
6. Honey Bee - The New Birth
7. Maybe Tomorrow - Jackson 5
8. I Hate I Walked Away - Syl Johnson
9. Something - Al Green
10. Its Over - Eddie Holman
11. Warp Factor II (Edit) - Montana
12. Youre Getting Too Smart - Detroit Emeralds
13. I Got The (Blues) - Labi Siffre
14. Ive Been Watching You - Southside Movement
15. Why Marry - The Sweet Inspirations
16. Gone The Promises Of Yesterday - Mad Lads
17. Aretha Sing One For Me - George Jackson
18. Cme Go With Me - Teddy Pendergrass
19. Thats Just My Luck - Syl Johnson
20. Simply Beautiful - Al Green
Click no link para baixar
http://rapidshare.de/files/34032333/SHAOLIN_SOUL_-_episode_2.rar
Pass: SaravaClub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home